Solidaridad envisions a world in which all we produce and all we consume can sustain us, while respecting the planet, each other and the next generations. We bring together supply chain actors and engage them in innovative solutions to improve production, ensuring the transition to a sustainable and inclusive economy that maximizes the benefit of all.
Solidaridad is an international network organization consisting of nine regional expertise centres located around the world (South and South-East Asia, South America, Southern Africa, East and Central Africa, West Africa, China, Central America, North America and Europe), each with their own specific expertise and focus. Globally, Solidaridad works across 13 commodities.
Solidaridad in Europe focuses on corporate engagement, policy influencing, and donor relations. We seek to inspire the private sector, governments, civil society organizations and consumers in Europe to contribute to sustainable economic development.
For more information, please refer to www.solidaridadnetwork.org.
We are looking for an intern to support the work of the Corporate Engagement and Partnerships team, in particular performing the following tasks:
- Maintaining our information and customer relationship management systems;
- Developing external communications materials (presentations, brochures, etc.);
- Implementing partner satisfaction surveys;
- Performing desk research at the request of and with the guidance from a team member as the need may arise;
- Other tasks as agreed with the head of Corporate Engagement and Partnerships.
- Affinity with the vision and mission of Solidaridad;
- Commitment to sustainability with an interest in learning about corporate social responsibility;
- Currently studying towards a Master degree in Business, Economics, International Affairs, International Development or any other relevant field;
- Ability to work independently with guidance;
- Willingness to learn “on the job” in a supporting role;
- Service-oriented and a team player;
- Ability to connect and work with people from all backgrounds and cultures;
- Excellent command of English is required, knowledge of another European language is an asset;
- Full IT proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, experience with Salesforce or another CRM system).
- A unique and challenging internship in an inspiring and international setting;
- The opportunity to work with a dedicated network of professionals;
- Flexibility in combining the internship with study requirements;
- The chance to contribute to a more sustainable world;
- Travel costs reimbursed and free lunch;
- Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands;
- 4 to 6 months internship with a flexible starting date.
Do you recognize yourself in this candidate profile?
Then please submit a one-page motivation letter and two-page CV in English to email@example.com, stating "Application: CEP internship - your name" in the subject header no later than 31 May 2018. Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A reference check and assessment may be part of the selection procedure. Work permit restrictions may apply. No agencies please.