Are you passionate about sustainability and do you want to contribute to change that matters? Solidaridad offers a challenging internship in an inspiring and international setting with the opportunity to learn and make a difference in the world.
Solidaridad is a global civil society organization working on fostering solutions for sustainable production practices across various supply chains. Our mission is to bring together supply chain players and engage them with innovative solutions to improve production, thus ensuring the transition to a sustainable and inclusive economy that maximizes benefit for all. Solidaridad is an international network organization consisting of eight Regional Expertise Centres (RECs) located around the world (Asia, Southern Africa, East and Central Africa, West Africa, South America, Central America, North America and Europe), each with their own specific expertise and focus.
We are looking for an intern to support the work of the Corporate Engagement and Partnerships team. Your role will include carrying out the following tasks in particular:
- Performing desk research at the request of and with the guidance from one of our team members (as the need may arise);
- Maintaining our information and customer relationship management systems;
- Developing external communications materials (presentations, brochures, etc.);
- Implementing partner satisfaction surveys;
- Other tasks as agreed with your supervisor.
The first months of this internship will be mainly (around 70%) about desk research on carbon accounting methodologies. depending on the progress of this project the focus will gradually shift to a more general support for the CEP team.
- Affinity with the vision and mission of Solidaridad;
- Commitment to sustainability, with an interest in learning about corporate social responsibility;
- Currently studying towards a Master’s degree in Business, Economics, International Affairs, International Development, or another relevant field;
- Ability to work independently (with guidance from your team and/or team supervisor);
- Willingness to learn “on the job” in a supporting role;
- Service-oriented and a team player;
- Ability to connect and work with people from all backgrounds and cultures;
- Excellent command of English is required, knowledge of another European language is an asset;
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM system would be an asset.
- A unique and challenging internship in an inspiring and international setting;
- Onboarding, support and coaching provided to enable you to learn;
- Flexibility in combining the internship with study requirements;
- The chance to contribute to a more sustainable world;
- Travel costs reimbursed;
- Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands;
- 4 to 6 months internship starting between 1st of August 2020 and 1st of October 2020.
Do you recognize yourself in the candidate profile? Then please send your one-page motivation letter and two-page resume in English, before Monday, 13 July, to email@example.com, stating “Application: Intern CEP” in the subject header. If you already have ideas about what you would like to learn during your internship at Solidaridad Europe, please indicate this in your motivation letter. Also indicate clearly when you are able to start.
No agencies please.