Solidaridad in Europe focuses on market development, policy influencing, communications, learning and donor relations. We seek to inspire the private sector, governments, civil society organizations and consumers in Europe to contribute to sustainable economic development.
Solidaridad aims to be a great place to work where people reach their full potential, perform, grow and thrive. To fulfil this ambition, Solidaridad is looking for a Human Resources Officer to join our team in Utrecht. The 50 staff members of Solidaridad Europe aim to maintain high quality on all fronts, which is why people management is particularly important.
RESPONSIBILITIES & PROFILE
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for monitoring the HR Cycle for staff at Solidaridad Europe. A result-oriented and agile way of working is hereby key. The role requires good knowledge of HR, social skills and a hands-on approach. The HR Officer supports managers and staff with regard to employee benefits, recruitment and onboarding, working conditions, absenteeism and reintegration, talent and performance management, sick leave and employee relations. The HR Officer reports to the Manager Operations.
As Human Resources Officer, you will:
- Act as a single point of contact for managers and staff in HR-relevant issues
- Implement HR instruments and proactively support the delivery of HR procedures, such as employee benefits, recruitment and onboarding, working conditions, absenteeism and reintegration, talent and performance management, sick leave and employee relations
- Proactively advise managers on practical solutions about HR-related issues and HR tools
- Fulfill your role as part of the team located in Utrecht, the Netherlands
You enjoy working with people and take a realistic and practical work approach. You like to combine coaching colleagues on HR processes and providing support with practical HR tools.
MAIN EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) in a relevant discipline, such as Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years of allround HR experience
- Solid knowledge of Dutch labour market and labour legislation
- Proactive, result-oriented
- Accuracy in handling details
- Good social skills
- Excellent command of English and Dutch required
- Experience in working with a non profit organization is a pre
- A unique and challenging job within an inspiring and international setting
- Salary based on BBRA 9-10, depending on education and experience, 28-32 hours/week
- End-of-year bonus, 25 holiday days per year (based on 36 hours/week), excellent pension scheme
- Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands
Do you recognize yourself in this candidate profile?
Then please submit your one-page motivation letter and two-page resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, and state "Application: Human Resources Officer" in the subject header. The closing date for this vacancy is April 30, 2018. Interviews will be held during the first two weeks of May. For more information about Solidaridad, please visit our website: www.solidaridadnetwork.org.
Questions can be addressed to email@example.com, or by phone to Francisca Hubeek, Manager Operations (+31 (0)30 272 03 13). A reference check and assessment may be part of the selection procedure. Work permit restrictions may apply. No agencies please.