The Solidaridad Network Secretariat is looking for an
Operations Support Officer
We are looking for a generalist who wants to do things right and deliver a thorough job. You are good at planning and organizing, communicating and influencing and working with others. You are flexible, self-directed and with the ability to multitask, with limited supervision. You have the integrity to deal with confidential documents (of a financial or personal nature).
You will work 50% in the area of finance and human resources administration and 50% in the area of office and facility management. One task is, amongst others, assisting with travel and visa arrangements and managing the resulting financial administration. Other tasks lie in the area of office management, contract management and HR administration.
The successful candidate has
- Minimum bachelor’s / HBO level education, in the area of finance and administration is a plus.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English.
- If other than Dutch nationality: working permit for the Netherlands.
The following experience would be considered an additional asset
- Knowledge of relevant applications such as SalesForce, FinancialForce, Google suite and MS Office.
- Knowledge of accounting, financial and quality management.
- A position within the Network Secretariat team in Utrecht, starting as soon as possible.
- A chance to work with inspired persons in an international organisation that contributes to sustainable goals.
- A chance to become part of a team that does things together, also in the area of office and facility management.
- The potential to learn and grow in your job.
- A one-year contract with the possibility of extension, 32-36 hours/week.
- Gross salary in BBRA Grade 8/9 depending on knowledge and experience, based on 36 hours/week.
- An additional holiday allowance and a thirteenth month.
- A non-contributory pension plan.
Interested? Send your CV and English motivation letter before 6 February 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Operations Support Officer” in the subject line. Job interviews will take place on 13 and 14 February. Questions can be addressed to Erna Wegman, Network Controller or Olof van Praat, Head of Operations, (+31 (0)30 275 94 50).
A reference check and assessment may be part of the selection procedure. Work permit restrictions apply.
Any personal data submitted in an application is treated confidentially and processed for the sole purpose of filling a vacancy, and compliant to the GDPR directive. After the selection process has been completed (upon date of filled vacancy), all personal data of applicants who have not been selected will be destroyed immediately, unless we have your explicit approval to store your personal data for a period of maximum a year.
Acquisition is not appreciated
Posting on other websites only when approved by Solidaridad
Solidaridad is an international network organization of eight Regional Expertise Centres located in Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America, dedicated to promoting and innovating responsible and sustainable production and processing of several global commodities to meet the needs of the growing world population. Solidaridad envisions a world in which all we produce and all we consume, can sustain us while respecting the planet, each other and the next generations. We bring together the relevant actors and engage them in innovative solutions towards the transition to a sustainable and inclusive economy that maximizes the benefit for all (read more about who we are and what we do at: www.solidaridadnetwork.org).
The Solidaridad Network Secretariat works in support of the Solidaridad Regional Expertise Centres. The main responsibilities of the Network Secretariat relate to the quality and coherence of the organization’s strategy and programming, as well to the systems and services that are needed to ensure proper implementation of the same, like Financial Management, Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, IT, HRM and Communication. The Network Secretariat also drives and coordinates the further development and implementation of the innovation agenda of Solidaridad.